Crop Photo ?

  • mrwatcher2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      Does anyone know about cropping a Photo ..? I know how to do it
      and do a lot of photo editing and special effects...

      The problem is I want to crop a photo WITHOUT any white background
      around the cropped part.
      Like if you want to crop & save Just your head, not your whole body,
      without any white background around it when you open it, to use to
      add to another photo ...???

      Thanks for any help

      Greg

      Austin, Tx