Re: Need help

  • Werner "Pete" Maurer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2004
      If you have an ancient Konica, you already own a very good camera! I
      guess you mean a very good new camera. I'd say, listen to the advice
      others have already posted (i'm not familiar with canon or nikon
      myslef so i can't say), but also hang on to your konica! Happy
      shopping! - Pete

      --- In am-photo@yahoogroups.com, "Padiki Manjunath" <mpadiki@y...>
      wrote:
      > I am planning to buy an SLR ... i have been using an ancient
      Konica