I'm back

  • Jody Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      I've been silent/absentee for a couple years. I got burned out after
      shooting a two-day event a couple years ago, then having to scan all of
      the film myself on a Nikon CoolScan III (LS-30).

      In August (2003), I got a Canon EOS 10D. Since August, I've shot almost
      7000 frames, ~1700 of them last weekend.

      Shooting digital is much more rewarding if you have to go digital anyway.

      Here's what I did over Memorial Day weekend (28-29.May.2004):
      http://www.mountainstandard.net/2004gridiron/

      I whipped up the script that builds the pages and displays the images on
      Monday or Tuesday. The images with names of type "img_5371" are mine.
      The images with names of "Chaves_120" belong to a photographer who was
      shooting with me (also a Canon EOS 10D).

      jody
      --
      http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating
      http://www.GalacticSlacker.com/ -- read it and weep