New Kid

  • mrwatcher2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 12:45 PM
      Greetings all ...

      I just joined the group and would love to share some photos and
      maybe be of some help to others. I have been taking photos for many
      years, since I was a kid (a few years ago) and love doing photo
      editing....

      I have one question, I can't figure out how to CUT part of a photo
      off ... I want to keep at the same size, just say, cut the bottom
      half off..?

      I have about 4 or 5 photo editing programs, my favorite is my
      PRINTMASTER. I just got my computer for photo editing mostly and
      have been doing it for years.

      I know how to CROP / RESIZE and most others, but I haven't out how
      to CUT off part of the photo, I mean I can do that on my
      PRINTMASTER, take my head off and put it on another body (fun) but
      which tool would you use to cut a photo in half...? I have tries
      (CUT) FROM THE DROPDOWN BOX but then the photo dissappears..?

      Saw a few Great photos on here, great job !!

      Thanks for any help

      GREG
      Austin, Tx