Group Activity

  • Ken Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2004
      Boy looks like everyone is out taking Pictures
    • Pranav Negandhi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
        Yes! :-) I've been out all weekend taking pictures with my BRAND NEW NIKON
        FM10! Now if only someone would teach me how to lock the film in the
        winder... :( I hate going to the photoshop everytime and asking them to do
        it for me.

        <embarassed>

        Pranav Negandhi
        concept-I
        www.cimultimedia.com

      • grouplegal101@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
          In a message dated 2/9/2004 10:27:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
          pranav@... writes:
          Yes! :-) I've been out all weekend taking pictures with my BRAND NEW NIKON
          FM10! Now if only someone would teach me how to lock the film in the
          winder...
          Film? People still use that?

        • Hariraj M R
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
            Dear Friends,

            I am from India. I have an Olympus OM 2000 fully
            manual camera. (see shots at
            www.geocities.com/harirajmr/photopages/phindex.html)

            I am planning to go digital for some time now and had
            been window shopping on the net for a digital camera.
            The requierment is a Digital SLR camera. I am not very
            sure as to the resolution I am supposed to ask for. I
            intend to have some prints taken also. So any thing
            above 4MPx. must be fine going by what I read and
            heard.

            I have gone arround and found that there is a model
            called S700 from Fuji. It seems to be the lowest
            priced one in the segment. Canon has some good models
            which permit the lenses to be changed. The price is
            really on the higher side.

            If some one can help me out on the choice or point out
            some good sites where I can gather lucid information
            on the point, I would be most thankful...

            Looking forward to your response...
            HARI

            =====
            One who does not give out what he learns, is like a colourful flower, sans fragrance. - Thirukkural

            Visit my home page.... www.geocities.com/harirajmr

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          • Pranav Negandhi
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 9, 2004
              Yes. Film. Those quaint little rolls of plastic. Careful with that! That's
              the last surviving one your holding...

              Pranav Negandhi
              concept-I
              www.cimultimedia.com