Re: new photos

  • John
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2003
      --- In am-photo@yahoogroups.com, "roger alcantara"
      <proger_alcantara@y...> wrote:
      > i have some new images up. if you guys have time, do check it out.
      > comments would be greatly appreciated. just click on the link
      below.
      > thanks
      >
      > http://www.photos.ph/rogeralcantara/next_stop
      >
      > roj

      Roj,
      Those were really nice. Loved the colors and the resolution..I have
      only one comment to make that you could consider helpful. sometimes
      the objects in the foreground touch or are too close to the objects
      in the background..disturbing your shapes. like the boy walking up
      the beach..the blue sail was in his way behind him. the palm tree
      frond was 'touching' the sail boat. that kind of stuff. there is a
      technical term for it but I cant recall it. but otherwise I really
      like your colors your composition your use of light. makes me want
      to go there and enjoy. thanks for sharing Roj.

      Lisa
    • mikeoptosonic
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2003
        <proger_alcantara@y...> wrote:
        > i have some new images up. if you guys have time, do check it out.
        > comments would be greatly appreciated. just click on the link below.
        > thanks
        >
        > http://www.photos.ph/rogeralcantara/next_stop
        >
        > roj

        To sum it up into one word......WOW!