Hi

  • gemisdead
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2003
      I'm new to this group, and I just wanted to say hi and introduce
      myself.

      I have been interested in photography for about 6 months, so I'm
      fairly new to the craft as well. I didn't start taking pictures
      until I had my first baby, who is now an adorable 10-1/2 month-old.
      Her pictures have won at least one contest so far, with one
      more "finalist" that the jury is still out on. I have been enjoying
      myself so much, that I am considering a career in portrait
      photography. I think it would be a great way to make money while
      staying at home with my children.

      I'm looking forward to sharing my work with you and hopefully
      getting a lot of feedback...I'd really like to improve my work.

      Thanks!

      Krystal
    • perki88
      Message 2 of 7 , May 9, 2003
        Krystal,

        Welcome! (Sorry for the slow response, busy season for me!)

        Dianne