my pictures

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello,
      I'm new to this group, so I would ask you to look at my pictures on
      my homepage and tell me what you think about those pictures in it.
      Thanks,

      Greetings Ted

      Homepage http://members.home.nl/tebo/
    • .VectorAnimations
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Beautiful images Ted, very nice work!!!! What type of camera are you using, digital?

        Kathy
        I'm new to this group, so I would ask you to look at my pictures on
        my homepage and tell me what you think about those pictures in it.
        Thanks,

        Greetings Ted

        Homepage http://members.home.nl/tebo/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Ted
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
          Hi Kathy,

          I use analoge Minolta camera's loaded with 35mm slide films.
          Later I scan those slides with a primefilm filmscanner.
          --- In am-photo@y..., ".VectorAnimations" <vector.animations@v...>
          wrote:
          > Beautiful images Ted, very nice work!!!! What type of camera are
          you using, digital?

          > Kathy

          Service.