film

  • Howard (Hanan) Sibirsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      I enjoy using Sensia 100 slide film. I think the results are great.

      I have read that Sensia 200 and 400 are not as good. What is your experience
      with.
      Hanan
    • .VectorAnimations
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        Funny you should mention that, I just got my first roll of Fuji Sensia 100 which I plan to develop in a few weeks (I don't shoot as much as I use to). I also purchased a roll of velvia 50 which will be my next roll to try. Mostly I've used Kodak in the past but no matter what I shoot I rarely use anything over 100, even in low light (shame on me).

        Kathy
        I enjoy using Sensia 100 slide film. I think the results are great.

        I have read that Sensia 200 and 400 are not as good. What is your experience
        with.
        Hanan

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        I'm a