MS

  • benjaminkanarek
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 1:38 AM
      We are also having a photo contest at:

      You are welcome to submit one entry only.

      Ben
    • grouplegal101@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 10:05 AM
        hi there, I can't find the contest on that site... Is there another address i
        need to go to?

      • BENJAMIN KANAREK
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 2:08 PM
          --- grouplegal101@... wrote:
          > hi there, I can't find the contest on that site...
          > Is there another address i
          > need to go to?

          > removed]

          Hello.

          Just go to the Photo Album section in FashionMode and
          you will see the file "2CONTEST". You may submit one
          photo.

          Regards
          Ben

          http://health.yahoo.com