Published photos

  • havoc
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
      Here they are, the photos published in Charisma Magazine, April, 2001:
      http://192.168.0.1/charismamag-2001_04.jpg

      There's one more of the Roswell Civic Center with the light poles
      decorated as Aliens, but these are some of the ones I took for Guy (the
      guy in the photos).

      You can find thier web page here: http://www.charismamag.com/
      the full text of the article is not available for free online.....

      jody
      --
      *****=======| http://bigpig.org/
      *****=======|
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
        That image link was an internal IP address. Try :
        http://methusula.bigpig.org/charismamag-2001_04.jpg

        jody

        havoc wrote:

        > Here they are, the photos published in Charisma Magazine, April, 2001:
        > http://192.168.0.1/charismamag-2001_04.jpg
        >
        > There's one more of the Roswell Civic Center with the light poles
        > decorated as Aliens, but these are some of the ones I took for Guy
        > (the
        > guy in the photos).
        >
        > You can find thier web page here: http://www.charismamag.com/
        > the full text of the article is not available for free online.....
        >
        > jody
        > --
        > *****=======| http://bigpig.org/

        *****=======| http://bigpig.org/
        *****=======|
        *****=======| It's about Freedom!
        ============|
      • Salatrel
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
          On Mon, 02 Apr 2001 21:55:51 -0600, am-photo@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          That image link was an internal IP address. Try :
          http://methusula.bigpig.org/charismamag-2001_04.jpg

          jody

          oh those are awesome!!! you should be very very proud
          Salatrel
          beaming for you.

          Send a cool gift with your E-Card
          http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
        • J.McCabe
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2001
            Thats great jody!!
            I'm happy for ya :)

            Jess

            >That image link was an internal IP address. Try :
            >http://methusula.bigpig.org/charismamag-2001_04.jpg
            >
            >jody
            >
            >havoc wrote:
            >>
            >> Here they are, the photos published in Charisma Magazine, April,
            >>2001:
            >> http://192.168.0.1/charismamag-2001_04.jpg
            >>
            >> There's one more of the Roswell Civic Center with the light poles
            >> decorated as Aliens, but these are some of the ones I took for Guy
            >> (the
            >> guy in the photos).
            >>
            >> You can find thier web page here: http://www.charismamag.com/
            >> the full text of the article is not available for free online.....
            >>
            >> jody
            >> --
            >> *****=======| http://bigpig.org/
            >>Service.
            >
            >--
            >*****=======| http://bigpig.org/
            >*****=======|
            >*****=======| It's about Freedom!
            >============|
            >
            >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------
            >~-~>
            >Make good on the promise you made at graduation to keep
            >in touch. Classmates.com has over 14 million registered
            >high school alumni--chances are you'll find your friends!
            >http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/Us9YlB/TM

            -- J.McCabe, jessica@... on 04/03/2001
          • Angela Gwinner
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2001
              Jody...
              THAT IS BRILLIANT!!!
              I'm totally behind on this email, but I just discovered this thread in my attempt to get "caught up"...
              Took a look and one thing is for sure... you can be more than proud of yourself! It's an accomplishment and definitely a step in the right direction...
              I hope this is the start of more to come for you... I am so so so awed!
              That must feel so good to see the words... "photos by j.h. harris" written there in print!
              YEAH... that is brilliant!

              angi