New Photos

  • J.McCabe
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hey Peoples

      I added some more pics to my pages..

      http://jessica.mccabe.nu/photo/places.html

      The ones in the bottom row are new :)

      Take care
      Jess
      http://jessica.mccabe.nu
      jessica@... on 03/01/2001
    • DeeGee88@aol.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2001
        Jessica, I like your work, but would like to examine it closer.
        Clicking the thumbnails doesn't give me a larger picture. Is it me? I
        would really like to view them better.

        Dianne
      • J.McCabe
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2001
          They're working ok on my end..
          Try them again..maybe something was up with the page when you
          checked. What kind of browser are you using?

          Jessica

          >Jessica, I like your work, but would like to examine it closer.
          >Clicking the thumbnails doesn't give me a larger picture. Is it me?
          >would really like to view them better.
          >
          >Dianne

          http://jessica.mccabe.nu
          jessica@... on 03/01/2001
        • Salatrel
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2001
            On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:04:06 +0100, am-photo@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            Hey Peoples

            I added some more pics to my pages..

            http://jessica.mccabe.nu/photo/places.html

            The ones in the bottom row are new :)

            excellent work jess...Dianne you have to keep clicking to get inside the
            site. They are not thumbnails of larger images per say but links...jess,
            where do you get your site hosted or did you create this? i love the clean
            look. I really have to make my own.

            your vision is just what i like..just a small section or slice of the
            subject..and you frame it to create drama and interest. Love the guy with
            his glasses. nice contrast too. Your whites are clean and your blacks deep.

            Salatrel

            Send a cool gift with your E-Card
            http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
          • J.McCabe
            Message 5 of 23 , Mar 1, 2001
              Ive discovered my photo pages don't work entirely in Netscape. In the
              old netscape they didnt seem to work at all. In the new netscape they
              all work except for the intro page to my photography section.

              The site is hosted with Dreamhost (dreamhost.com). They work pretty
              well :)

              hehe, that guy with the glasses is my husband. Sooner or later I'll
              have short descriptions of each pic and a next/previous function.

              Thanks for the compliments!
              Jess

              http://jessica.mccabe.nu
              jessica@... on 03/01/2001
            • DeeGee88@aol.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 2, 2001
                Well, Jess, it was worth the effort! Finally (thanks Salatrel)
                figured it out and saw your shots. Now my 35mm is barking at me to go
                have some fun. ( I must confess, I used it professionally the other
                night...school yearbook shots of pudding wrestling..I still haven't
                adjusted to co-ed gym much less this one!) Snow is falling and I'm
                getting frustrated. Looking over my old beach shots and am longing
                for sun, sand and the Jersy shore!

                Good going Jess, you stirred a lot up in me!

                Dianne
              • Angela Gwinner
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 10, 2001
                  Hey Jess...
                  it's always refreshing to take another look at your page...
                  like the thought you put behind it... and it simply keeps reminding me what i still have to all get done to finally get my page up and running...
                  nicely done and looking forward to more pics!
                  angi

                  "J.McCabe" <jessica@...> wrote:
                  Hey Peoples

                  I added some more pics to my pages..

                  http://jessica.mccabe.nu/photo/places.html

                  The ones in the bottom row are new :)

                  Take care
                  Jess
                  http://jessica.mccabe.nu
                  jessica@... on 03/01/2001

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  Click here for Classmates.com

                • theowensfamily5
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 26, 2002
                    Hello All:
                    I've filled up my folder with new photos just taken last week. Please review at your leisure and provide feedback. I need all the help I can get. Thanks so much! They are portrait photos.

                    Denise

                  • Angela Gwinner
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 26, 2002
                      denise...

                      the photos are really lovely. you have an eye for composition and sometimes i feel, that can't always be learnt, rather it has to be felt so that it feels real. i feel that the photos were a bit washed out, lacking in contrast of black and white or the tones in the colour photos, but that could possibly also be your scan?
                      maybe try to uplift the contrast a bit with your photo programm to reduce the greys.

                      but really, the photos are lovely and it's nice to also see you go right in and close up. it's almost like penetrating the soul of the moment.

                      keep it up and can't wait to see more.

                      angi.

                      theowensfamily5 <theowensfamily5@...> wrote: Hello All:
                      I've filled up my folder with new photos just taken last week. Please review at your leisure and provide feedback. I need all the help I can get. Thanks so much! They are portrait photos.

                      Denise

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    • too rude
                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 26, 2002
                        Great pics!!!!!!great poses....and quality!! my
                        question is what kind of camera are you using?and
                        film.
                        wrote:
                        > Hello All:
                        > I've filled up my folder with new photos just taken
                        > last week. Please review at your leisure and
                        > provide feedback. I need all the help I can get.
                        > Thanks so much! They are portrait photos.
                        >
                        > Denise

                        > removed]

                        http://greetings.yahoo.com
                      • theowensfamily5
                        Message 11 of 23 , Mar 2, 2002
                          I'm a bit behind in answering emails and don't think I answered this one yet. Firstly, thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it.

                          Camera is just a plain ol SLR, Pentax ZX7 with a 28 - 105 mm lens. Film, depends upon which picture you're referring to. Just your basic film...she ended up wanting a lot more pictures that I'd planned, so I pulled out my candid/just snapshot stock. I use Fuji regular everyday film, speeds 100-400 depending upon what I'm doing. And the black and white is the Kodak which can be processed C-41. Kodak black & white. I need to go to the Tmax or other regular b&w film, but my processing prices go way up in this area.

                          Thanks again!
                          Denise
                          wrote:
                          > Hello All:
                          > I've filled up my folder with new photos just taken
                          > last week. Please review at your leisure and
                          > provide feedback. I need all the help I can get.
                          > Thanks so much! They are portrait photos.
                          >
                          > Denise

                        • grgebell
                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 22, 2002
                            Hi everyone,

                            I finally added some photos. let me knowwhat you think.

                            Thanks
                          • salatrel3
                            Message 13 of 23 , Sep 30, 2002
                              --- In am-photo@y..., "grgebell" <Greg.Bell@s...> wrote:
                              > Hi everyone,
                              >
                              > I finally added some photos. let me knowwhat you think.
                              >
                              > Thanks

                              Greg,
                              Nice eagle shot. Liked the way you merged the flag and the fence.
                              what imaging program do you use?

                              Salatrel
                            • Joel Neild
                              Message 14 of 23 , Feb 13, 2003
                                I have posted new photos of a 2 alarm fire on my website. Please take a
                                look, all comments are welcome.

                                http://firephotographic.net/021203.htm

                                Joel Neild
                                IPN- KTY002
                                http://Firephotographic.net <http://firephotographic.net/>
                                Yahoo- fyrdog21
                                AIM- fla036, ipnkty002
                                ICQ- 165998353
                                MSN- <mailto:pyrolight2@...> pyrolight2@...
                                Pager: <mailto:page-ipn-kty002@...>
                                page-ipn-KTY002@...

                              • perki88 <DeeGee88@aol.com>
                                Message 15 of 23 , Feb 14, 2003
                                  Nice site and a great idea. Somewhere around I have a photo of a fire
                                  I took (in the 70's) that made the cover of a firefighters training
                                  book. Have to dig it out.

                                  Dianne
                                  > http://firephotographic.net/021203.htm

                                • ed rogers
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Feb 14, 2003
                                    i like your pic you did one good job on them ty for leying me look at them ed.
                                    "perki88 <DeeGee88@...>" <DeeGee88@...> wrote:Nice site and a great idea. Somewhere around I have a photo of a fire
                                    I took (in the 70's) that made the cover of a firefighters training
                                    book. Have to dig it out.

                                    Dianne
                                    > http://firephotographic.net/021203.htm

                                    pi

                                  • ed rogers
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Feb 14, 2003
                                      i was wounding if i could put you on my add book you see im just starting in pic takeing naver done it before so you could say im new at this ed rogers ty.

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Feb 14, 2003

                                        Message 19 of 23 , Feb 15, 2003
                                          I can't speak for others, but if you're refering to me, I prefer to
                                          to all my contacting on this board because there are times that I am
                                          so busy I can not handle my email.

                                          Dianne

                                          --- In am-photo@yahoogroups.com, ed rogers <rebel6us@y...> wrote:

                                          > i was wounding if i could put you on my add book you see im just
                                          starting in pic takeing naver done it before so you could say im new
                                          at this ed rogers ty.
                                          > ed rogers <rebel6us@y...> wrote:
                                          > i like your pic you did one good job on them ty for leying me look
                                          at them ed.
                                          > "perki88 <DeeGee88@a...>" <DeeGee88@a...> wrote:Nice site and a
                                          great idea. Somewhere around I have a photo of a fire
                                          > I took (in the 70's) that made the cover of a firefighters training
                                          > book. Have to dig it out.
                                          >
                                          > Dianne

                                          ]
                                        • Joel Neild
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Mar 12, 2003
                                            Good Day,

                                            I have some new photos. I will not clog your mailbox with the images.
                                            but I will incite you to view them on my web site.
                                            http://www.firephotographic.net/DFS2003.htm

                                            Joel Neild
                                            IPN- KTY002
                                            http://Firephotographic.net <http://firephotographic.net/>
                                            Yahoo- fyrdog21
                                            AIM- fla036, ipnkty002
                                            ICQ- 165998353
                                            MSN- <mailto:pyrolight2@...> pyrolight2@...
                                            Pager: <mailto:page-ipn-kty002@...>
                                            page-ipn-KTY002@...

                                          • .VectorAnimations

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jun 8, 2003
                                                I have added some photos to my album (RRTOM). These were taken on an
                                                overcast day, and I used automatic settings. I wanted to work on
                                                compostion and "seeing" a photo, rather than worrying about shutter
                                                and aperture settings. I have done no touch up in Photoshop. With
                                                the above information in mind, please feel free to give me your
                                                honest critiques. thanks.

                                                Tom
                                              • lemke31
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Jun 11, 2003
                                                  am new to the group like to know how to show photo have cds hi res
                                                  and low thanks lemke 31