Re: [am-photo] Dianne's Photos

  • Angela Gwinner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000

      hi dianne...

      i'm finally getting somewhere in cleaning out my emails and finally got around to viewing some of the photos...

      great work... and my personal favourite... "my sister"...

      i love the pose that you got the kids in... and the photo is so subtle.

      Now if I can only pull myself together to sort my photos, take more photos and load them up...

      going to have to check out some of these pages like Zing and PhotoIsland... let's see if I can figure it out!

      Sent some of the photos from Halifax in today, hopefully I'll have them back by Tuesday... and I'll try to load them asap...

      can't wait to see more work... and Dianne, soon I'm going to need some of your expertise on portraits... up until now it's always been fluke with me, but never much luck indoors...

      yikes!

      angi

        Dianne <DeeGee88@...> wrote:

      http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294033243
      ID# am
      also

      I uploaded a few, but I don't care for the on line quality. I think
      the PhotoIsland is a bit better because you can clean up your
      scanning or manipulate there.

      Dianne

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • DeeGee88@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
        thestoneheart@... writes:

        <<
        great work... and my personal favourite... "my sister"... >>

        My kids, a reoccuring theme. Only now they are 12 and almost 16!