Important Announcement

  • Diane Farino
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      This message is going out to all medical & legal professionals
      seeking alternative health options to add to their practice.
      We have an amazing call scheduled for Wednesday evening, March 2nd.
      We will have a great opportunity to hear from two brilliant minds
      about USANA HEALTH SCIENCES and its mission. On March 2, USANA
      Founder Dr. Myron Wentz will speak about the history and science
      behind USANA with best-selling author and world-renowned speaker Dr.
      Denis Waitley.

      This is an important message on achieving true health and freedom
      through USANA Health Sciences. The story of Dr. Wentz and his vision
      is one of the most compelling you will ever hear. Why not hear that
      story firsthand from Dr. Wentz himself?

      Don't miss this rare opportunity to hear from Dr. Wentz and Dr.
      Waitley in one evening! You are sure to be inspired by what they have
      to say.

      Information for the call
      Date: March 2, 2005
      Time: 7 p.m. MST
      Dial-in number: 641-594-7500
      Pin: 708818#

      If you are unable to "plug into the call", and would like information
      or to be added to upcoming events, please e-mail me at
      dfarino@.... Please be sure to put USANA HEALTH SCIENCES
      INFORMATION REQUEST in the subject line.

      Thanks,
      D. Farino