Re: Thanks, Dawn

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2003
      Hi Dee,

      Thank you for responding. I went back and read all the posts from the
      begining and I have to admit I am pretty scared of what may become my
      future here......Granny is still very much with it and in fact i do
      find myself wondering if she really has Alzheimers. You see, her
      Doctor never officially tested for it. He gave her Aricept using the
      symptoms I explained. We possitively see a MAJOR loss of memory and
      very much confusion but nothing like has been posted here. I do,
      however, notice a difference in one day to the next. I'd like to stay
      all the same as I am VERY fond of Elders and truly care for their
      well being and in all honesty I'd like to have as much info behind me
      should this be a definite.

      Thanks Dee. Have a good day!!

      Love & Hugs, Dawn

      --- In alzheimers_support@yahoogroups.com, "dee_dee_70200"