OT-Volga Express Trading Co. Supper Sale

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      Greetings and good day to all,

      I again find that my armor collection far exceeds any sense of reason
      at this or any time, if you were to ask my wife. I find that there
      is a need to sell off some of my treasures to any and all gentles and
      ladies who may be interested.

      I accept Paypal, check or money order payments. If you have any
      questions please don't hesitate to ask.

      Sincerely,
      Odeane, the incorrigible

      Thaden Spangen w/Aventail
      The spangen helmet here is also 14g mild welded and riveted for
      secure construction. The inside circ at the brow is 27 1/2" so should
      fit up to a 23 1/2" head fairly well. The front to back measurement
      is 9" and left to right is 8 1/2" Asking $400.00 plus $35.00 S+H with
      insurance anywhere in the US.

      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ticeetal/album/576460762389711320

      30" Viking Round Shield w/ Scalloped Boss (Fiberglass Reinforced
      Plywood Core)
      This large round shield blank is ready to accept your device or
      design and be displayed with the greatest of pride. This shield is
      very well made of formed wood covered fiberglass with two layers at
      the edging. It is Primed and is ready for painting.
      The shield is 30 inches in diameter. The center boss is just over 8
      inches in diameter and 5 inches deep. The center boss (though not
      attached) is shipped with the shield that is already pre-drilled with
      the mounting hardware included. The shield is flat except for the
      center boss and weighs just less than 10 pounds. Attach the grip and
      center boss and this shield is ready for the heavies list. Asking
      $120.00 plus $ 38.00 S+H with insurance anywhere in the US.

      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ticeetal/album/576460762389711250

      Tournament/Jousting Heater Shield (Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood Core)
      This heater shield blank is ready to accept your device or design and
      be displayed with the greatest of pride. This shield is very well
      made of formed wood covered fiberglass with two layers at the
      edging. It is Primed and is ready for painting. The shield measures
      27 inches long by 18 inches wide. The heater has a nice 3 inch curve
      to it and once strapped will be very light and fast in the heavies
      list or charging down the jousting lanes. Asking $90.00 plus $ 25.00
      S+H with insurance anywhere in the US.

      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ticeetal/album/576460762389704986

      Chain Mail Shirt 16g. (Butted Links 5/16' id.)
      This shirt will fit up to a person 6' 6" not to exceed a 50" chest.
      This item will fit a smaller person as it will conform to any shape.
      It will fit up to a 48" chest and hangs 26" from the shoulder. All
      of the measurements will increase when the shirt is worn. Asking
      $80.00 plus $ 15.00 S+H with insurance anywhere in the US.

      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ticeetal/album/576460762389720628

      Thank you,
      Odeane