1 message added in the last 7 days
Many websites of Burmese doctors exist, by year of graduation, by the institute, by geographical areas based on areas of residence or practice. The objective of this Group is to bring together representatives of the alumni from different institutes (including the former medical schools and current universities of medicine in Myanmar) for information sharing, re-establishing contacts and if possible to coordinate efforts being made by each Group to support our medical schools, former teachers and activities in health. This is not meant to either replace the formation and function of each group nor to supersede what groups that are already in existence.
- Thane Oke Kyaw-Myint, Class of 1967, Institute of Medicine 1
1. Prof. Daw Hnin Yee, FRCP (Edin), DTM&H
2. Prof. U Khin Maung Win, FRCP (Glas), DCH, DTM&H
3. Prof. R. Ba Pe, FRCP(Edin), DTM&H
4. Prof. Daw Myint Myint Aye, FRCP (Edin), DTM&H
5. Dr. U Pe Nyun, FRCS (Edin)
Out of respect for the Patrons and fellow alumni, it is requested that the 3 Ps Rule be observed:
No Profanity, No Por.nog.ra.phy, No Proselytization, THE FOURTH P - another P to be never added unless we have a referendum, like the one on the new Constitution of Burma!
Lotus: cover photo, AMIM Fifth Anniversary Magazine 2011;
Photo - Dr Shak Lim Ho, Class of 1967, IM1
Cover Design – Dr Tun Aung Shwe, Class of 1991, IM1
AMIM Photo Gallery
- Apr 10, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.