Greetings!

  • Lauralee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      We are an old people
      We are a new people
      We are the same people
      Wiser than before.

      So glad to have found you all!
      peace
    • Norman Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
        WOO HOO !!!!! We have members !!! Welcome and Merry meet.Feel free to
        post any time you like.
        Sorry there's not much going on just yet,but,we're just getting started.

        --- In alternatepaths@yahoogroups.com, "Lauralee"
        <lauraleeatlanticpearl@...> wrote:

        > We are an old people
        > We are a new people
        > We are the same people
        > Wiser than before.
        >
        > So glad to have found you all!
        > peace

      • Lauralee
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
          At least you are pulling it all together and I know I appreciate
          ya'lls efforts! BTW - my people are from KS.

          --- In alternatepaths@yahoogroups.com, "Norman Thompson"
          <barbarian_norm@...> wrote:

          > WOO HOO !!!!! We have members !!! Welcome and Merry meet.Feel free
          > post any time you like.
          > Sorry there's not much going on just yet,but,we're just getting
          started.

          > --- In alternatepaths@yahoogroups.com, "Lauralee"
          > <lauraleeatlanticpearl@> wrote:
          > >
          > > We are an old people