Norm is 40!!!, 1/19/2013, 12:00 pm

  • alternatepaths@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      Reminder from: alternatepaths Yahoo! Group

      Title: Norm is 40!!!

      Date: Saturday January 19, 2013
      Time: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Location: Come join us., 829 Three Bridge Estates, Jacksonville, NC 28540, (910) 938-1632
      Notes: We will have marinated chicken and homemade potato salad. Bring a side dish and whatever you would like to drink. The birthday boy will be starting around noon, but whenever you can make it through the afternoon and evening...we will plan to eat around 5.