Birthday Reminder

  • alternatepaths@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 12, 2012
      Reminder from: alternatepaths Yahoo! Group

      Title: Norm is 40!!!

      Date: Thursday January 19, 2012
      Time: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Location: Come join us.
      Street: 829 Three Bridge Estates
      City State Zip: Jacksonville, NC 28540
      Phone: (910) 938-1632
      Notes: We will have marinated chicken and homemade potato salad. Bring a side dish and whatever you would like to drink. The birthday boy will be starting around noon, but whenever you can make it through the afternoon and evening...we will plan to eat around 5.

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • alternatepaths@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 18, 2012