Litha!!

  • ankheera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2011
      Hey everyone!
      Wanted to get it out there that Litha is almost here!

      Sunday, June 19
      All day long 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
      At AngieMae and Norm's House
      829 Three Bridge Estates
      Jacksonville, NC

      There will be stew bubbling in the cauldron. Bring something to share that we can munch on til that's ready or something for dessert.

      Don't forget your drinks.

      Ritual will be a planet healing and a call for inspiration from the Sun God. Everyone is welcome so bring all the friends that are interested in coming. The forecast says it may be hot, or we may get a good thunderstorm to dance in, so you might want to bring your umbrellas either way, and lawn chairs if you are not comfortable on the logs.

      Hope to see all your shiny happy faces!!

      Blessed be,
      Ankheera (AngieMae)