Samhain!!

  • ankheera
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Saturday October 30th
      Gathering starts at 2 p.m.
      Costume contest for the children at 3 p.m.

      Games and chili and hot buttered rum are provided.

      Bring the whole family to celebrate the changing of the year, and to honor those who have gone on before.

      You are welcome to bring any traditional Samhain foods to share and munch on throughout the gather such as beets, turnips, squash, apples, corn, nuts, gingerbread, boxty, cider, pomegranates, colcannon, mulled wines and pumpkin dishes.

      Costumes are encouraged for everyone and we ask that you bring candles to light for those that have passed before you to cross the veil.

      You can RSVP on myspace at http://events.myspace.com/Event/View/7824063#ixzz11KDmk500

      Or

      Your can RSVP on facebook at
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=153642221333283

      We are looking so forward to this ... hope to see you there!!!