Earth Hour

  • ankheera
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      On Earth Hour hundreds of millions of people around the world will come together to call for action on climate change by doing something quite simple—turning off their lights for one hour. The movement symbolizes that by working together, each of us can make a positive impact in this fight, protecting our future and that of future generations.

      March 27, 2010
      8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Local Time

      Encourage every one you know to take part in this simple demonstration of concern for the Earth.

      Go to https://www.myearthhour.org/home to learn more.
    • Lauralee Prentice
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
        How cool is that!