New Active group for Cape Fear Pagans

  • Annwyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009
      Hello

      I have just started a new Yahoo group. This will be an active group. We will be meeting for Sabbats, and Esbats etc. Please feel free to join at the link below.

      This IS AN ACTIVE group for those living in Jacksonville, Wilmington, Wrightsville beach, Hampstead, Surf City, Holly Ridge, Rocky Point etc. It will be geared toward pagans of ALL paths, Witch, Wicca, Druid, Native American, Shamanic, Metaphysical, Eastern Religions etc. We will observe the Sabbats and Esbats at The Gypsy Sun or on the beach in Surf city.
      This is both a discussion group, and a group that will host meet ups, events etc.
      Spam and Slander will NOT be tolerated.
      "and ye harm none, do what ye will"

      Annwyn

      910-202-4018