Next Saturday

  • Angie Mae
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 5:47 AM
      My birthday is Wednesday. I am not thrilled but what the hey let's have some fun anyway. Gather at my house say around 2 (that should be 4 at the latest in pagan time) Bring some food that will keep good on a warm day and we all can share and have fun.

      If anyone gets this in time, I have the night off today so we could do a spur of the moment get together if anyone is interested.
    • angel_crazy2007@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 3:34 PM
        So the 18 is when we are having your bday party?