Ostara

  • Angie Mae
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
      Ostara

      When:
      Saturday, Mar 21, 2009 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM EDT (End Time Estimated

      Ostara is a time for new beginnings and a fresh start. I don't know about you guys but I could sure use one and I could use all the positive friends energy I can get to make it happen.

      I would like to have an egg hunt for the kids but I will need help filling the eggs. I still have the plastics from last year, but I have nothing to put in them.

      Please let me know if you can help or even attend. I really need this gather!!