Re: Who I am

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 2, 2008
      > ABOUT YOURSELF
      > Real Name (optional): Jennifer Orr
      > What do you prefer to be called: Jennifer or Jen
      > Birthdate: August 11th, 1989
      > What's your Sign: Leo
      > Birthplace: San Diego, Cali
      > Current Location: Jacksonville, NC
      > What is your motto: Well it's from the movie 'Practical Magic' --
      "Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by
      your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever
      you can."
      > What are your hobbies: Writing poetry, Drawing, Collaging, &
      Listening To Music
      > Right Handed or Left Handed: Right Handed
      > Your Weakness: I trust people to easily
      > Do you Smoke: Yes
      > Do you drink: Yes
      > Your Best Physical Feature: My Eyes
      > Do you sing: Yes
      > Number of Piercing: Just Ears
      > Number of Tattoos: One
      > Do you like to cook: Yes
      > What three adjectives describe you the best: Wild, Fun, and
      Hilarious

      > ABOUT YOUR PATH
      > Years on Path: A Little Less Than A Year
      > How you found it: Haven't found it yet lol
      >
      > ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
      > # of Human Children: None
      > # of puppy children: 1 but it's more my mom's dog
      > # of feline children: None
      > Your Heritage: Irish and British
      > How many brothers or sisters do you have: 1
      >
      > LIKES AND DISLIKES
      > Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: I would like to find my
      path
      > What do you want to be when you grow up: an Art Teacher
      > Favorite Beverage: Iced Coffee
      > Health food or Junk food: Health Food
      > What are your two favorite pizza toppings: Pepperoni and Black
      Olives
      > What country would you most like to Visit? Ireland or England
      > What is your Favorite type of weather: I love Thunder storms
      > Who has had the most influence in your life: Honestly my friends
      did but I have grown out of that now
      > sunrises or sunsets: Sunsets
      > an extrovert or an introvert: Extrovert
      > What is your favorite holiday: Samhain
    • Angela Moren
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 5, 2008
        ABOUT YOURSELF
        Real Name (optional): Angela Kay Moren
        What do you prefer to be called Kay
        Birthdate: 12/11/1983
        What's your Sign: Sagitarius
        Birthplace:Provo, Utah
        Current Location:Swansboro, NC
        What is your motto:Keep your friends close but keep your enemies even
        closer
        What are your hobbies Writing poetry, crocheting, crafts
        Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
        Your Weakness:Lonliness
        Do you Smoke:Yes
        Do you drink:Yes
        Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
        Do you sing:No
        Number of Piercing:8
        Number of Tattoos:3
        Do you like to cook:Hell yeah
        What three adjectives describe you the best caring, loving, sociable

        ABOUT YOUR PATH
        Path:Still looking
        Years on Path:
        How you found it:

        ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
        # of Human Children:2
        # of puppy children:0
        # of feline children:0
        Your Heritage:
        How many brothers or sisters do you have: i have 4 sisters

        LIKES AND DISLIKES
        Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:quit smoking
        What do you want to be when you grow up:nurse still do
        Favorite Beverage:sweet tea
        Health food or Junk food:health food
        What are your two favorite pizza toppings:pinnapple and pepperoni
        What country would you most like to Visit?ireland
        What is your Favorite type of weather:Winter
        Who has had the most influence in your life:i think everyone around
        has influenced me all the same
        sunrises or sunsets:sunsets
        an extrovert or an introvert:intovert
        What is your favorite holiday:i have 2 samhain and yule
      • peppertattoo1980
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 31, 2009
          > ABOUT YOURSELF
          > Real Name (optional): Miriam
          > What do you prefer to be called
          > Birthdate: Aug 1980
          > What's your Sign: Leo
          > Birthplace: Kissimmee FL
          > Current Location: Hubert NC
          > What is your motto: Depends on the day.
          > What are your hobbies: Stamps and paper crafts
          > Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
          > Your Weakness: Easily Flustered
          > Do you Smoke: Quit
          > Do you drink: Some
          > Your Best Physical Feature:
          > Do you sing: Not if you value your hearing
          > Number of Piercing: 8 if you include my ears
          > Number of Tattoos: 8 I think
          > Do you like to cook: If I can make whatever I want and it's usually "weird food"
          > What three adjectives describe you the best: Impatient, Loving and Loved
          >
          > ABOUT YOUR PATH
          > Years on Path: 15+
          > How you found it: It was the closest to what I believed inside.
          >
          > ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
          > # of Human Children: 2 (Boy 9 and girl 5)
          > # of puppy children: 3 (mine, his and ours)
          > # of feline children: 0
          > Your Heritage: German Irish and Mongolian but I mostly know the German side
          > How many brothers or sisters do you have: 1 brother
          >
          > LIKES AND DISLIKES
          > Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Make it through to the wedding still sane.
          > What do you want to be when you grow up: Still haven't figured that out.
          > Favorite Beverage: Not sure since I gave up soda
          > Health food or Junk food: Both
          > What are your two favorite pizza toppings: Mushrooms and cheese
          > What country would you most like to Visit? Egypt
          > What is your Favorite type of weather: Warm and muggy, especially in the evenings
          > Who has had the most influence in your life: I took a whole village to raise.
          > sunrises or sunsets: sunsets
          > an extrovert or an introvert: depends on how comfortable I am with the people around me.
          > What is your favorite holiday: Not sure

        • Beaker
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 16 5:48 PM
            ABOUT YOURSELF
            Real Name (optional): Andrea (Craft Name: Ursa)
            What do you prefer to be called Either or
            Birthdate: 8-31-72
            What's your Sign: Double Virgo, Moon in Gemini, Rat, Pine Tree, Salmon
            Birthplace: Earth
            Current Location: Hubert, NC
            What is your motto: It is what it is
            What are your hobbies Astrology, food, sewing/crafts, reading
            Right Handed or Left Handed: Amidextrious mostly
            Your Weakness: Dark Chocolate
            Do you Smoke: No (did, been "free" for almost 3yrs now)
            Do you drink: Sometimes
            Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes
            Do you sing: All the time, just not very well
            Number of Piercing: 8
            Number of Tattoos: 7 (at the moment)
            Do you like to cook: LOVE IT
            What three adjectives describe you the best romantic, optimistic & creative

            ABOUT YOUR PATH
            Years on Path: I've been practicing for 7 years
            How you found it: co-worker was Norse Wiccan, lent me a book by Cunningham

            ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
            # of Human Children: 4
            # of puppy children: 2
            # of feline children: ZERO
            Your Heritage: American (Via German/Polish/Welsh)
            How many brothers or sisters do you have: 2 brothers and 1 sister

            LIKES AND DISLIKES
            Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Perfection
            What do you want to be when you grow up: I am grown up and I enjoy what I do. (Healer)
            Favorite Beverage: Iced Coffee
            Health food or Junk food: Health food mostly, but really can't ever pass up cheesecake!
            What are your two favorite pizza toppings: Mushroom & black olives
            What country would you most like to Visit? France
            What is your Favorite type of weather: Cold and or rainy
            Who has had the most influence in your life: The Divine
            sunrises or sunsets: Both (my Gemini side, I guess)
            an extrovert or an introvert: Extrovert
            What is your favorite holiday: All the 8 Sabbats, really!
          • ankheera
            Message 5 of 23 , Oct 21 9:32 AM
              Welcome Welcome
              I sincerely hope that you will have the opportunity to join us on the 31st for a wonderful evening.

              Lady Khira

              --- In alternatepaths@yahoogroups.com, "Beaker" <mercuryboon@...> wrote:

              > ABOUT YOURSELF
              > Real Name (optional): Andrea (Craft Name: Ursa)
              > What do you prefer to be called Either or
              > Birthdate: 8-31-72
              > What's your Sign: Double Virgo, Moon in Gemini, Rat, Pine Tree, Salmon
              > Birthplace: Earth
              > Current Location: Hubert, NC
              > What is your motto: It is what it is
              > What are your hobbies Astrology, food, sewing/crafts, reading
              > Right Handed or Left Handed: Amidextrious mostly
              > Your Weakness: Dark Chocolate
              > Do you Smoke: No (did, been "free" for almost 3yrs now)
              > Do you drink: Sometimes
              > Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes
              > Do you sing: All the time, just not very well
              > Number of Piercing: 8
              > Number of Tattoos: 7 (at the moment)
              > Do you like to cook: LOVE IT
              > What three adjectives describe you the best romantic, optimistic & creative
              >
              > ABOUT YOUR PATH
              > Years on Path: I've been practicing for 7 years
              > How you found it: co-worker was Norse Wiccan, lent me a book by Cunningham
              >
              > ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
              > # of Human Children: 4
              > # of puppy children: 2
              > # of feline children: ZERO
              > Your Heritage: American (Via German/Polish/Welsh)
              > How many brothers or sisters do you have: 2 brothers and 1 sister
              >
              > LIKES AND DISLIKES
              > Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Perfection
              > What do you want to be when you grow up: I am grown up and I enjoy what I do. (Healer)
              > Favorite Beverage: Iced Coffee
              > Health food or Junk food: Health food mostly, but really can't ever pass up cheesecake!
              > What are your two favorite pizza toppings: Mushroom & black olives
              > What country would you most like to Visit? France
              > What is your Favorite type of weather: Cold and or rainy
              > Who has had the most influence in your life: The Divine
              > sunrises or sunsets: Both (my Gemini side, I guess)
              > an extrovert or an introvert: Extrovert
              > What is your favorite holiday: All the 8 Sabbats, really!

            • Annie Buchanan
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 22 3:34 AM
                Thank you for the welcome and invite. At this time I have plans with my family for that evening. Hopefully I'll be able to join your group on an "outing" soon.

                Blessings,
                Ursa

                I sincerely hope that you will have the opportunity to join us on the 31st for a wonderful evening.

                Lady Khira

                --- In alternatepaths@ yahoogroups. com, "Beaker" <mercuryboon@ ...> wrote:

                > ABOUT YOURSELF
                > Real Name (optional): Andrea (Craft Name: Ursa)
                > What do you prefer to be called Either or
                > Birthdate: 8-31-72
                > What's your Sign: Double Virgo, Moon in Gemini, Rat, Pine Tree, Salmon
                > Birthplace: Earth
                > Current Location: Hubert, NC
                > What is your motto: It is what it is
                > What are your hobbies Astrology, food, sewing/crafts, reading
                > Right Handed or Left Handed: Amidextrious mostly
                > Your Weakness: Dark Chocolate
                > Do you Smoke: No (did, been "free" for almost 3yrs now)
                > Do you drink: Sometimes
                > Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes
                > Do you sing: All the time, just not very well
                > Number of Piercing: 8
                > Number of Tattoos: 7 (at the moment)
                > Do you like to cook: LOVE IT
                > What three adjectives describe you the best romantic, optimistic & creative
                >
                > ABOUT YOUR PATH
                > Years on Path: I've been practicing for 7 years
                > How you found it: co-worker was Norse Wiccan, lent me a book by Cunningham
                >
                > ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
                > # of Human Children: 4
                > # of puppy children: 2
                > # of feline children: ZERO
                > Your Heritage: American (Via German/Polish/ Welsh)
                > How many brothers or sisters do you have: 2 brothers and 1 sister
                >
                > LIKES AND DISLIKES
                > Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Perfection
                > What do you want to be when you grow up: I am grown up and I enjoy what I do. (Healer)
                > Favorite Beverage: Iced Coffee
                > Health food or Junk food: Health food mostly, but really can't ever pass up cheesecake!
                > What are your two favorite pizza toppings: Mushroom & black olives
                > What country would you most like to Visit? France
                > What is your Favorite type of weather: Cold and or rainy
                > Who has had the most influence in your life: The Divine
                > sunrises or sunsets: Both (my Gemini side, I guess)
                > an extrovert or an introvert: Extrovert
                > What is your favorite holiday: All the 8 Sabbats, really!

              • feaien
                Message 7 of 23 , May 2, 2010
                  > ABOUT YOURSELF
                  > Real Name (optional):Barbara
                  > What do you prefer to be called: Nikki
                  > Birthdate: January 17, 1984
                  > What's your Sign: Capricorn
                  > Birthplace: Jacksonville, NC
                  > Current Location: See above
                  > What is your motto: Live life to the fullest, try everything once.
                  > What are your hobbies: Reading, drawing, jewelry making. (Crafts in general)
                  > Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
                  > Your Weakness: I am self conscious and overly shy sometimes
                  > Do you Smoke: No
                  > Do you drink: Occasionally
                  > Your Best Physical Feature:
                  > Do you sing: When I am in the car by myself, yes. Otherwise, depends on who is around.
                  > Number of Piercings: 12
                  > Number of Tattoos: 15
                  > Do you like to cook: Yes
                  > What three adjectives describe you the best: quiet, kind, honest
                  >
                  > ABOUT YOUR PATH
                  > Years on Path: 13

                  > How you found it: The condensed story: After I started reading the bible, I started doubting the things Christianity is based on, then I started seeing spirits, and exploring what I believe about the order of things and how things work, in more recent years I have started actively researching Pagan religions.
                  >
                  > ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
                  > # of Human Children: 2
                  > # of puppy children: 3
                  > # of feline children: 3, plus 4 (temporary) kittens
                  > Your Heritage: Italian, Irish, Native American
                  > How many brothers or sisters do you have: 3 brothers, 1 half-sister
                  >
                  > LIKES AND DISLIKES
                  > Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: To have a better understanding of Pagan religion and to find the path I am comfortable on, and to make more friends.
                  > What do you want to be when you grow up: A mother.
                  > Favorite Beverage: Water
                  > Health food or Junk food: Junk in moderation
                  > What are your two favorite pizza toppings: green pepper, onion, and ham. I can't have two without the third.
                  > What country would you most like to Visit? Italy
                  > What is your Favorite type of weather: Mildly windy, sunny, and cool.
                  > Who has had the most influence in your life: My husband.
                  > sunrises or sunsets: Sunset
                  > an extrovert or an introvert: Introvert
                  > What is your favorite holiday: Any that let me have an extra day off school(work).

                • Danu Childof
                  Message 8 of 23 , May 3, 2010

                    > ABOUT YOURSELF

                    > Real Name (optional): Katherine

                    > What do you prefer to be called: Kat is fine Irish is good too

                    > Birthdate:
                    12/09/1976

                    > What's your Sign: Sag

                    > Birthplace: GA

                    > Current Location: hell...err
                    Jacksonville NC

                    > What is your motto: keep your opinions to yourself if think you are always right because you are not........ if you can't say something nice keep your mouth shut

                    > What are your hobbies: reading writing , playing Wow my boys, singing when no one is around, making quilts, candles, and anything else that fits my mood at that time I like crafts.

                    > Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

                    > Your Weakness: I am self conscious and overly shy sometimes, to kind and nice when I need to tell people to fuck off....I don't like to hurt people because people hurt me all the time and I know it hurts....

                    > Do you Smoke: No

                    > Do you drink: Occasionally

                    > Your Best Physical Feature: eyes

                    > Do you sing: yup

                    > Number of Piercings: 1 ears

                    > Number of Tattoos: none yet I want the triple moon on my foot and maybe a phoenix on the shoulder but I don't have the money to be blowing on stupid shit like that at the moment

                    > Do you like to cook: Yes when I am in teh mood for it. sometimes I rather through together a pb&j and call it a night

                    > What three adjectives describe you the best: nice funny shy

                    > ABOUT YOUR PATH

                    > Path: Just Pagan.  I am studying, I follow NO ONE but my own heart I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. if it does not resonates with me then it goes out the window.  I read constantly so far I have read Cunningham, Raven wolf, Z Budapest, some people I can't even remember, ( must not have left a good impression)  and now I am on Laurie Cabot.  so you get the Idea I read a lot  so don't call me stupid because I don't follow YOUR path.  you can tell when I decide to ignore you I will look away or change the subject so get the hint quick

                    > Years on Path: since forever..... years I came to follow it....4

                    > How you found it: The condensed story: I read the bible at 10-12, took college courses in Religion...well only ONE religion was bored with it had questions no one would answer because I was going the WRONG way and I needed to "find" Jesus.  in 2003 I started going to Church once in a while, liked it  a little bit, my son was 6months old when I was told he was going to hell because he was not baptized, I began to question what god they believed in then the preacher say Gays were the reason  for 9/11 and was like screw this..... the God I was brought up to love and believe in was not
                    in the church SHE was everywhere else. When I brought up that the Bible it self said and lets US make man in OUR image in the very first book.......and I asked what that meant....... I started doubting the things Christianity is based on, a MAN wrote the bible NOT god.. but people think GOD  made it.....sorry...a man choose what was to go into it and made everything about MAN and forgot WOMEN well we were SOULESS CREATURES according to them so yeah.....sorry good stories, however not for me.... I started actively researching Pagan religions,  and so far I am so much more happier then I was before.  I have my old special relationship with Jesus and the goddess and god, and don't give a SHIT what anyone else thinks, ( so yes keep your opinions to yourself on my choices of beliefs.) If I do not understand something I get off my ass ( or on it rather) and look it up.

                    > ABOUT YOUR FAMILY
                    > # of Human Children: 2...maybe 3 Jeren 6 Conor 4 * Sophia Rose/Jason Eric not born yet...*smiles**
                    > # of puppy children: 1 ( want him?  he is a beagle and sweet as can be but He wants to hunt and we can't help him with that. I think he would be happier somewhere else...)
                    > # of feline children: 1 that is my baby!
                    > Your Heritage: Irish (which I will claim with no problem) english/German....... well I rather  forget they are there....
                    > How many brothers or sisters do you have: one STUPID brother that can't keep his pants up
                    >
                    > LIKES AND DISLIKES

                    > Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: learn more, do more, lose 25 more pounds by Sept and hopefully get pregnant in September so I can have a June baby next year........get a JOB so I can afford another baby ( all I need are Diapers and baby food after all everything else is taken care of from my other  kids.. if the baby is a girl...I would never get to buy anything as long as my mother lives....lol)

                    > What do you want to be when you grow up: A mother and or work with Children which I have done both!

                    > Favorite Beverage: Water water water!!!! I love it

                    > Health food or Junk food: Fruits Chicken  and vegies if I had the chance and the money that is all I would eat but the I love them....... I could eat them all day long........ooooo and Hummus thanks to Sparkles!!! which BTW I need to get her to make me some... the store kind is good but hers was the BOMB!

                    > What are your two favorite pizza toppings: green pepper, tomatoes and ham. I love vegie pizza but I have to have ham or chicken on it.

                    > What country would you most like to Visit?
                    IRELAND!  and if I could go anywhere after Ireland.... greece, Italy, maybe England if only to see The tor and Stonehenge.... Scotland would be nice.... Atlantis if it was still around. LOL

                    > What is your Favorite type of weather: warm breeze day when I am happy ( around 68-72Degrees) Raining storming when I am pissed off, light thunderstorm when I can't sleep the sound helps me sleep

                    > Who has had the most influence in your life: My husband, my mother,

                    > sunrises or sunsets: Sunset

                    > an extrovert or an introvert: NOT a fricken clue what they are, so to do what I do best.......

                    introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people. Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. They enjoy thinking, exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge."

                    http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/introvert.htm

                    extrovert is a person who is friendly and outgoing. While that may be true, that is not the true meaning of extroversion. Basically, an extrovert is a person who is energized by being around other people. This is the opposite of an introvert who is energized by being alone.
                    Extroverts tend to "fade" when alone and can easily become bored without other people around. When given the chance, an extrovert will talk with someone else rather than sit alone and think. In fact, extroverts tend to think as they speak, unlike introverts who are far more likely to think before they speak. Extroverts often think best when they are talking. Concepts just don't seem real to them unless they can talk about them; reflecting on them isn't enough

                    http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/extrovert.htm

                    okay well I am introvert .......I can't stand being around more then a few people at a time because I get so drained and can't stand it.....however, sometimes I am bored and need someone to talk to.. so once in a blue moon an Extrovert.

                    > What is your favorite holiday: humm I love Yule, I like Ostara.....like Mabon...... Christmas is nice for the kids, St. Patty's day is a joke to most Americans and a reason to act like fricken idoits and have the nerve to say they are "Irish" for that day..... but to me it is a special day for me........ humm  so really I have no one favorite............ however, it is better to ask "what is your favorite season/s?"  I LOVE the Autumn, and I like the spring.

                     there you go me in a very BIG nut shell