Great Gather

  • Angie Mae
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
      We had a great time Saturday. One new person made it to the gather.
      Lots of food and chatter throughout the early evening. Ritual was a
      meditation giving energy back to the planet as thanks for all the
      things it gives to us. Thanks to every one who made it.
    • Grae Wolffe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2008
        Although I'm new here and haven't said much .. I do hope to make it out
        soon; if I didn't have to work last night I'm sure I would have been out
        with everyone.

        Wishing all blessed days

        Grae