oklahoma

  • Kristi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008
      hey everyone i just thought i would let you know that james and i
      finally have our own house (renting) in oklahoma. the mortgage loan
      fell through for us, but thats okay we will try again in a year and see
      what we can do. we didnt have enought tenure to own a home yet. i just
      thought i send an update and let everyone know. we dont have a phone
      yet but i am planning on getting a phone through my company so we can
      keep in touch easier. we do have the internet so feel free to send us a
      line. we miss you guys.

      Kristi and james