Imbolic

  • Lauralee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      What great weather for a stroll!
      haha,
      I need to bury some negativity toight. The only crossroads near my
      house are concrete! Guess I'll do it figurativley this year!
      Can I make my own crossroads? How about the junction of the 4
      directions? Tomorrow I will stop out on my lunch hour to the trail I
      mentioned earlier off Hwy 258. You turn by the cemetary and follow
      about 50 turns through a residential area. You come out on a large
      field under some serious electric towers.
      There I will plant a seed of the moon flower and commit myself to
      some things I want to work on this year. The only herb I have on hand
      at the moment is basil, but i did harvest some sacred oak on Lamas
      last year. So when I plant my moonflower I will add some oak and
      basil in offering. As it is a Friday as well I will ask Pan to
      rekindle some fire for me! Double duty for the red candle!
      Unless ya'll had time to pull together something, I'll be doing my
      thing on Hwy 258.
      peace
      Lauralee

      hey - the photo albums are really coming along!