Samhain

  • Angie Mae
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hey guys,

      Looking for something of a show of hands here to see
      what we have and what we need to locate for tonight and
      tomorrow night.

      We are hoping to have everyone come over help decorate
      the yard tonight and set up for tomorrow, but have not
      heard from anyone as to whether they have decorations
      to donate to the cause or not. Still need someone with
      a truck to come by this afternoon to go pick up a load of
      corn stalks.

      Here is the list of what we need for tomorrow if everyone
      could drop me a line and let me know what they can bring.

      Crock Pot
      Fifth of Rum
      Bag of Brown Sugar
      Ice for drink coolers
      Ice for homemade ice cream
      BEER
      Ziplocs for homemade ice cream (pint size and gallon size)
      Tub for apple bobbing
      Prizes for the kid games
      Prize for the Adult costume winner
      A Fog Machine
      Several balls of yarn

      Please hit me today so I know what I have to continue to come
      up with if we are going to make the best of this. If you think
      of anything else that I didn't think of let me know that too.
    • Raevyn
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
        I have tons of yarn I can donate to the cause in many splendid colors i do believe as well.  Other than that I am broke unfortunatly due to my getting sick and having to overspend my budget to get my meds.  So i shall bring the yarn!!!!!
        MP & BB
        Raeyvn
        Lilitandra Raevyn-Wing

        Angie Mae <ankheera@...> wrote:
[...]