Homeless kritters

  • Norman Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Sorry about the glitch with the link. There is a folder that is
      called homeless kritters in the photo section. Take a look at these
      adorable guys and see why we don't want them to go to the pound.
    • Raevyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        I'll be asking around at work to see if anyone wants to give them a home. i forgot, are they fixed or no?

        Norman Thompson <barbarian_norm@...> wrote:
        Sorry about the glitch with the link. There is a folder that is
        called homeless kritters in the photo section. Take a look at these
        adorable guys and see why we don't want them to go to the pound.

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?