More on my Soap stuff

  • Raevyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 1:37 PM
      I just finished my website for my soaps.
      I decided to change my prices.
      Large  $1.00
      Small  $0.50
      Double-sided Large $2.00
      Double-sided Small $1.00
      Large Treasure $2.50
      Small Treasure $1.50
      My Website lists all the colors, scents, and shapes I currently have.  As is stated in my webstie though, If there is a shape, color, scent, or herb that you would like in you soap, oil, or bath salts and it is not listed; feel free to email me and I will do my best to make those options available for you.
      Oh, that's right I make oils and bath salts too.  I already made Kristi some rose oil.  Information for those is on my site also.
      There are plenty of pictures as well, so you can see my handywork.