Princeton Researcher Pens Sacrilegious Romp

  • Steve O'Keefe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      I have permission from author John Brinster to distribute an excerpt
      from his new book "THE ABDUCTION: The Sacred Legend of the Great
      Wall." A Princeton scientist and brain researcher, Brinster takes on
      the religious establishment and the irrationality of religion in this
      speculative account of the early life of Jesus of Nazareth.

      With the premise that the baby Jesus was abducted and taken to China,
      replaced in the manger by one of twin imposters, THE ABDUCTION
      criss-crosses two millennia with a combination of history, intrigue,
      and philosophy.

      The excerpt I am distributing outlines the teachings of "Jem," Jesus'
      name after being abducted. Jem was raised among Buddhists in Western
      China at the nexus of the Great Wall of China and the famous Silk Road
      spanning Asia to the Mediterranean. The excerpt is available at the
      following URL -- or email me, and I will send it as a text file:

      http://www.authorviews.com/authors/brinster/excerpt.php