What if demonstrators had got through to where Australia's Prime Minister speaks

  • aussieleftist
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      What if it had happened? What if they numbered 30,000?
    • basileusmichael
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
        --- In alternatehistory2@yahoogroups.com, "aussieleftist"
        <aussieleftist@y...> wrote:
        Could you be a tad more specific for those of us who may be a bit
        behind on Aussie current events? When? Where? Event? Circumstances,
        etc?
        thanks.
        mike
      • aussieleftist
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2004
          I meant in August 1996. If you do a net search you might find some
          information on the subject.