Hello.

  • Irené
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      Hi. I'm a 17-year-old Californian who has read historical fiction
      from the day she was able to fully do so. I've been fascinated with
      this question for a long time: what if the Romanovs, Czar Nicholas II
      and Czarina Alexandria, had had a male heir earlier, and he did not
      have hemophilia?
    • Adam Walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2004
        --- Iren� <piglatin14@...> wrote:
        > Hi. I'm a 17-year-old Californian who has read
        > historical fiction
        > from the day she was able to fully do so. I've been
        > fascinated with
        > this question for a long time: what if the Romanovs,
        > Czar Nicholas II
        > and Czarina Alexandria, had had a male heir earlier,
        > and he did not
        > have hemophilia?

        Well, you'd need to get Nicholas some sensible
        advisors and pitch Rasputin out of the time-line
        somewhen along the way to get a very different out
        come, IMHO.

        Adam

        =====
        Indjindrud edjuebu ul Josias ad ul Jeconias ed ils sus frarris in il deporrachuni in al Bavilu�a, ed debostu il deporrachuni in al Bavilu�a, indjindrud ul Jeconias ad ul Salatil. Indjindrud edjuebu ul Salatiel ad ul Zorubaviu. Indjindrud edjuebu ul Zorobaviu ad ul Abiud. Indjindrud edjuebu ul Abiud ad ul Eliacim. Indjindrud edjuebu ul Eliacim ad ul Azor.

        Machu 1:11-13
      • iddgdplz
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 12:14 AM
          --- In alternatehistory2@yahoogroups.com, Irené <piglatin14@h...>
          wrote:
          > Hi. I'm a 17-year-old Californian who has read historical fiction
          > from the day she was able to fully do so. I've been fascinated
          with
          > this question for a long time: what if the Romanovs, Czar Nicholas
          II
          > and Czarina Alexandria, had had a male heir earlier, and he did not
          > have hemophilia?

          I believe the outcome would have been the same--but possibly later.
          Without hemophilia I don't believe Rasputin would have entered the
          picture thus removing that unwanted focus. But it was to late for
          band-aids. Radical surgery was called for.