World Wide Laughter Bomb Exploding Sept11th - A Global Pandemic !

  • viziondanz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      World Wide Laughter Bomb Exploding Sept11th - A Global Pandemic !

      Call To Action!

      For Your Local Organiser Look In The Mirror

      Laughter Is Contagious, Its Uncontrollable, Laughter transcends all
      racial and cultural differences - Resistance is futile!

      Get together with a few friends somewhere where there are people -
      anywhere!
      The busier the better
      Tell jokes, tickle each other get "The Laughter Bomb" activated and
      watch the magic happen - people all around you will begin to laugh,
      they won't be able to help themselves.

      Laughter is the best medicine - It releases the stress that leads to
      the collective
      dissatisfaction that results in warfare - "Laugh4Peace"!

      See
      http://www.myspace.com/londonlaughterbomb
      londonlaughterbomb@...

      Join it!! globallaughterbomb@yahoogroups.com

      Do It! where ever you are in the world any time, but especially Do It
      on September 11th - Lets explode this "laughter bomb" so that it
      spreads faster than 'flu throughout our global culture

      Uncontrollable Laughter
      '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
      In 1962 there was outbreak of contagious laughter in Tanganyika. A
      teacher's banal remark got a couple of children giggling, and pretty
      soon the entire classroom was chuckling. Those in adjacent classrooms
      heard laughter through the walls, and began to laugh, and pretty soon
      everyone-pupils and teachers-were laughing uncontrollably,

      Then the children went home laughing and when their parents saw them,
      they, too, were infected. "Next day, they were all laughing so hard
      that nobody was able to go to school or work," Holden said. "The
      entire village was infected

      What began as an isolated fit of laughter (and sometimes crying) in a
      group of 12- to 18-year-old schoolgirls rapidly rose to epidemic
      proportions. Contagious laughter propagated from one individual to the
      next, eventually it spread to neighbouring villages infecting adjacent
      communities.

      Virtually none of them had a clue why they were laughing.

      The epidemic was so severe that it required the closing of schools. It
      lasted for six months.

      The Tanganyikan laughter epidemic is a dramatic example of the
      infectious power of laughter

      http://www.myspace.com/londonlaughterbomb
      For Your Local Organiser Look In The Mirror

      Chalk4Peace2007 SEPT 15 -23 - The Global Street Art Event

      www.myspace.com/chalk4peace

      --
      "There is nothing wrong with our world,
      we are just having a weird conversation"

      The Synergy Project video
      http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5590384322623930783

      "Celebration, Our Journey, Our Destination"
      http://one.revver.com/watch/161159

      http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=viziondanz
      http://www.myspace.com/viziondanz
      http://www.myspace.com/chalk4peace

      Dedicated to the child inside each one of us,
      All the children and
      All the children to come