[alternate-view] Contribute to the 'ENCYCLOPEDIA of Progressive/Experimental Metal'.

  • michael m.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1999
      Hi to all. I'd like to say that 'Epigram for the last
      straw'(www.progmetal.net) has been updated with features as a Trade Board, a
      Discussion Forum, Progmetal News page, Tabs section, etc.(the Musicians
      Forum has been updated too)

      We'd also like to announce the **Epigram Encyclopedia of Experimental and
      Progressive Metal**, a rather "long" project. Our aim is to become an
      ever-growing database, in other words, a future reference to *every* band of
      Exp/Prog Metal.

      Visit 'Epigram' at www.progmetal.net

      -All the best
      Michael M.

      ps1.nobody has to be an expert or to own every album of band in order to
      contribute to the encyclopedia. Even the slightest info can be proved
      important.
      ps2. In order for someone to send info, there's a easy-to-use 'Form' on the
      site
      ps3. Of course whoever contributes gets credit on the Encyclopedia

    • organ
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 1999
        0In message <19990831223828.59276.qmail@...>, michael m.
        <mlnglst@...> writes
        >Hi to all. I'd like to say that 'Epigram for the last
        >straw'(www.progmetal.net) has been updated with features as a Trade Board, a
        >Discussion Forum, Progmetal News page, Tabs section, etc.(the Musicians
        >Forum has been updated too)
        >
        >We'd also like to announce the **Epigram Encyclopedia of Experimental and
        >Progressive Metal**, a rather "long" project. Our aim is to become an
        >ever-growing database, in other words, a future reference to *every* band of
        >Exp/Prog Metal.
        >
        >Visit 'Epigram' at www.progmetal.net
        >
        >-All the best
        >Michael M.

        you need to check out CARDIACS, CAP BLACKFOOT and SLEEPY PEOPLE then,
        full details at our web site
        -- Organ>>>>>>ORG Records

        www.organart.demon.co.uk