Galahad update

  • STUART NICHOLSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007

      Hi everyone.

      Empires Never Last’ is now available direct from the band as well as the usual outlets.

      UK fans please send £11.50 by cheque or to our paypal account band@.... Outside UK it will be £12.50 by paypal to Europe and £13.50 to the rest of the world.

      Those of you who have sent your cards back from the tour edition will be pleased to hear that your copies will be going out later this week.

      Other albums currently available are ‘Nothing is Written’ ( recently re-issued by our polish friends at OSKAR and who also plan to release further titles from our back catalogue later in the year), ‘Sleepers’, Year Zero’ and ‘Not all There’.

      Also available is Lee’s solo album ‘View from the Bridge’.

      Thanks for your support.

      Lin

      Galahad HQ

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.