Re: nayow home

  • Peta Kiefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      D k ea i r H u om t e O u wn p er,

      Your c z re w di y t doesn't matt u er to us!

      If you OW h N r r ea c l e x st y at l e and want I c MM h EDIA m TE
      c n as r h to s n pe m nd ANY w h ay you like,
      or simply wish to L f OW l ER your m k onthly pa t yme p nt x s
      by a third or more, here are the d v ea c ls b we have T c OD o AY:

      $ 4 u 90 , 0 g 00 a l s lo e w a f s 3 , 3 w 5 %
      $ 37 q 0 , 00 w 0 a l s l s ow a e s 3 , 5 n 5 %
      $ 2 c 50 , 00 v 0 a k s l j ow a b s 3 , 7 z 5 %
      $ 2 q 00 , 00 y 0 a r s l b ow a j s 3 , 9 e 0 %

      V r is z it ou q r web s a it l e

      Peta Kiefer , A a ppr x ov j al Ma l na w ge f r

      abandon such male-chauv-pig reflexive observations. At least while I
      was still a guest of the ladies this side of Paradise.
      I have been talking to Mata, she said, seating herself and sipping