Re: refnance it

  • Markus Nam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      D q ea e r H q om x e O d wn a er,

      Your c j re o di s t doesn't matter to us!

      If you O p VVN r h ea z l e z st w at o e and want I b MME a DI l ATE c c as m h to s h pe d nd ANY
      way you like, or simply wish to L f OW l ER your monthly p p aym o ent j s
      by a third or more, here are the d z ea m ls w we have T s ODA g Y:

      $ 4 g 90 , 0 v 00 a k s lo o w a a s 3 , 6 w 5 %
      $ 3 g 70 , 0 z 00 a y s lo p w a i s 3 , 9 q 0 %
      $ 2 k 50 , 00 e 0 a l s lo j w a q s 3 , 3 t 5 %
      $ 2 i 00 , 0 q 00 a u s lo b w a w s 3 , 5 x 5 %

      V h is r it ou t r web s r it k e

      Markus Nam , Ap x pr e ov y al M r ana t ge g r

      tales, but now it was cold and wet. In the Lone-lands they had to camp
      when they could, but at least it had been dry. To think it will soon be
      June, grumbled Bilbo as he splashed along behind the others in a very
      muddy track. It was after tea-time; it was pouring with rain, and had