Re: sueiu news

  • Jacob Craghead
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      De q ar Home O y wne y r ,

      Your cr p ed h it doesn't matter to us ! If you OW b N real e y st z at j e
      and want I t MMED b IAT h E c q ash to s u pen g d ANY way you like, or simply wish
      to L o OWER your monthly p z ayment t s by a third or more, here are the dea v ls
      we have T o ODA l Y :

      $ 4 f 88 , 000 at a 3 v , 67% f g ixed - ra i te
      $ 37 i 2 , 000 at a 3 , k 90% va d riabl s e - rat l e
      $ 4 c 92 , 000 at a 3 , t 21% i u nteres p t - only
      $ 2 f 48 , 000 at a 3 , j 36% f l ixed - ra d te
      $ 19 p 8 , 000 at a 3 l , 55% vari d able - ra a te

      Hurr z y, when these de d aIs are gone, they are gone !

      Don't worry about ap w prov k al, your cr e ed t it will not di h squali e fy you !

      Vi k si e t our sit z e

      Sincerely, Jacob Craghead

      A x ppr x oval Manager