Re: coalman nosedive

  • Dominga Hagaman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2005

       $6
       $9
       $8
       $6
       $9
       $1
       $9
       $6
       $7
      8.00
      9.95
      5.45
      9.95
      23.45
      9.95
      4.95
      5.95

      Paris ... ? A certain man in Paris, someone I didnt realize was a living person, but I learned otherwise. Its somewhat murky how it came about, but a strange thing happened in Montserrat. I was mistaken for you. You were ... what? Gates was barely audible, his thin voice tremulous. Yes. Odd, isnt it? I imagine that when this man in Paris tried to reach you here in Boston, someone told him your imperial presence was out or away and thats how the mix-up began. Two brilliant legal minds, both with an elusive connection to a woman and her two children, and Paris thought I was you. What happened? Calm down, Randy. At the moment he probably thinks youre dead. What?