Re: Maurices Time to let you know

  • Tafadzwa Brigman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005

      Good day forrpayour Medit our Pxpress Sho
       you, Quit oveing for ydications - visharmaEp.
      Am
      VI
      VA
      Xa
      CI
      Le
      bien
      AGRA
      LIUM
      nax
      ALIS
      vitra

      3.30
      1.20

      3.70

    • organ
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2005
        ORGAN UPDATE - FREE MASS SHOW, CARDIACS TOUR....

        Time for a quick up date from ORGAN ZINE, ORGANART.COM and ORG RECORDS

        NEWS

        1: THE MASS ARE HERE

        2: ORGAN ON YOUR RADIO

        3: ORGAN MAGAZINE ISSUE 142

        4: CARDIACS TOUR STARTS TODAY

        5: ORG-AN-ISED SINGLES CLUB

        6: ORGAN RADIO 22 CD

        1: THE MASS have arrived in the UK from San Francisco, you have to see
        this band!!!! Their second album is out now on Monotreme. We're talking
        one of the very best bands out there, intense thrashing pronkoid
        jazzcore prog-metal - think Slayer playing King Crimson and you're part
        of the way there.... I'll play some on the radio for you tonight. They
        play Newcastle Egypt Cottage 7th Nov, then 8th Edinburgh Subway
        (Cowgate), 9th Oxford Wheatsheaf, 10th Exeter Cavern, 11th Brighton
        Freebutt, 13th Alldayer at the Bull&Gate with a million cool bands

        AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE MASS PLAY A FREE ORGAN Show on 12th November,
        RoTa at Nottinghill Arts Centre, doors open at 4.00pm, first band on
        4.45pm Support from AKIRA and the excellent glitch rock of TWENTYSIXFEET
        - Free to get in, right by Notting Hill Tube - e.mail us if you need
        more details. It's free, you have no excuse - come on! This will be one
        of the best gigs of the year. Go to www.themass.us to hear sounds or go
        find their MY SPACE page - you'll find it via www.myspace.com/organ

        2: ORGAN on your radio - yes, we now have a radio show - every Sunday
        night at 10.30pm on Resonance 104.4FM all over London, at
        www.resonancefm.com all over the world via the web. One week me (Sean O)
        playing all the punk/prog/Cardiacs/65Daysofstatic/Colt and way beyond
        that we talk about all the time, the next week Marina A playing eclectic
        Other Rock and exploring prog/Post-rock/Avante and things beyond 4/4 -
        check the Organ website for previous playlists and such. See, you can
        hear good music on your radio... just to the left of boring old let's
        play Hard-Fi again XFM on your dial

        3: The November printed edition of ORGAN is out now - remember we're
        weekly on the web (every Thursday) AND MONTHLY IN PRINT. You can
        subscribe and get the next TEN issues - 40 pages per month of A5 glossy
        goodness. 5.00gbp payable to ORGANART or via paypal.com - payable to
        mailorder@... gets you the next ten issues direct to
        your door. This month's Organ is packed with COLT, THE REAL McKENZIES,
        CARDIACS, RETCHING RED, JOHN THE BAKER, BAUHAUS, ASSERT, LAPSUS LINGUAE,
        THE DISRUPTORS, DEERHOOF, QUEEN ADRENA, DEGENERATE ART ENSAMBLE,
        GOBSAUSAGE and lots lots lots more. Or you can just buy one issue if you
        want, see what it's about 1.00gbp. (Overseas subscription 10.00gbp/20
        Euros/20 US Dollars for 5 - sorry overseas postage is expensive). We
        still have some September and October editions left if you missed them.
        Cheques to ORGANART, 19 Herbert Gardens, London, NW10 3BX

        4: CARDIACS TOUR STARTS TODAY - now don't moan at us people of the North
        we didn't book it! November 6th Brighton Concord 2, 7th Portsmouth
        Wedgewood Rooms, 8th Oxford Zodiac, 9th Northampton Soundhaus, 11th
        London Astoria. There's two new Cardiacs live albums out now - see
        www.organart.com for more details

        5: The ORG-AN-ISED singles series is about to fire in to action
        again..... more very very soon

        6: ORGAN RADIO 22 - The next CD compilation, we're happy with it now,
        we're working on it today.... watch this space..... It has taken a
        little time but we have standards to keep up

        OK, that's all for now, we'll send out another update next month - DON'T
        MISS THE MASS if you have a chance and please do check out our radio
        show, it's far better to be playing the music than talking about it and
        trying to write about it...... And it would be a massive help to us if
        you'd subscribe to the magazine - you'll find loads of exciting music in
        there - yesterday was Organ's 19th birthday. Help us make it to 20! I do
        like this COLLAPSE demo that just came in, this is getting some airplay
        tonight, so will the new COLT album and TIGER FORCE and GOBSAUSAGE and
        DON'T MISS THE MASS!!!! It's free, come on!

        Please subscribe, help us keep all this flowing

        thank you :)

        Sean O

        http://www.organart.com - the online home of ORGAN magazine and ORG Records
        Check out ORGAN on RESONANCE 104.4FM every Sunday at 10.30pm