Syd Barrett

  • sydfloydgod
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2004
      Join the number one Syd Barrett group on the Internet! The Laughing
      Madcaps is still kickin'! We have distributed numerous FREE CD's to
      our members including THE world famous Have You Got It Yet? set.
      This is THE anthology of unreleased Syd! Additionally, this set is
      about to be completely upgraded with better qual material & NEW
      stuff! This will be: HYGIY? Mach II. Anyway, you know who we are and
      what we do. Join the group here:
    • sydfloydgod
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2004
          Shine on, you crazy diamonds.