My new interview with Steven Wilson

  • Billy Donald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2004
      Hi everybody! This is Billy Donald and I wanted to let you all know
      that I just finished up an interview with Steven Wilson (Porcupine
      Tree/No-Man) this morning, and I am very proud to present it here for
      everybody. I am hoping the spread the word on my Rock interviews site
      to all of my readers about PT and the new releases coming up next
      month, so let all of your friends know to check it out too! You can
      now view the interview at:
      http://www.geocities.com/drummerinterviews/stevenwilson.html

      I hope everybody will enjoy it very much. If any of you have
      questions or comments about it, I invite you to write to me at:
      drummerinterviews@...

      all my best,
      Billy Donald
    • organ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2004
        ORG RECORDS NEW YEAR ALBUM SALE - BUY ANY 7 ALBUMS FOR JUST 5.00 GBP!!!!

        That's right, we're having a clear out of some of our beautiful ORG
        stock, got to clear room for the new...

        Choose any 7 from this list of 21 albums and pay just FIVE of your
        finest British pounds. If you want more than 7 then add 50p for each
        one.... and before you ask, NO, at these prices you can't buy just one!
        Minimum order is 5.00

        Price includes postage and packaging within the UK... Overseas people
        see details at the bottom of the list.

        HERE'S THE CHOICE

        1: SLEEPY PEOPLE - "BLUNT NAILS IN A SHARP WALL" - a fine mix of English
        art/prog rock from the band who became Ultrasound
        - think Cardiacs/Gong/70's Genesis

        2: CARDIACS - "CARDIACS AND AFFECTIONATE FRIENDS" - a collection of the
        more mellow prog rock side of Cardiacs, tracks from the band as well as
        family members such as Jon Poole, William D.Drake, Sea Nymphs, Tim
        Smith....

        3: COPTIC RAIN - "THE LAST WORLD" - girl fronted My Ruin/Siouxsie
        flavoured seductive industrial goth metal

        4: INAURA - "A MILLION SMILES" - Lush epic Pink Floyd/Porcupine
        Tree/Nine Inch Nails/Primal Scream flavoured epic massiveness

        5: SUNLOUNGER - "SOME IS GOOD......" - Think Datsuns meet Led Zeppelin
        with a hint or two of Killing Joke, Motorhead, AC/DC, Groop Dogdrill....

        6: SONIC BOOM BOYS - "GENERATION 3" - Stooges/Deadboys flavoured glamish
        garage punk rock 'n roll with no messing around

        7: LITTLE GIANT DRUG (featuring Mitch/Shane of Napalm Death) "PRISMCAST"
        - mellow side of the Napalm Death boys, kind of Creed meets Kings X in
        it's own unique way.

        8: LATCH vs STOOPI - "A GAME OF TWO HALVES" - Split album from the two
        respected UK crossover hardcore/nu metal/rapcore flavoured outfits

        9: CYNICAL SMILE - "STUPAS" - Excellent UK hardcore crossover metal for
        all lovers of things like Korn/Rage Against The Machine (with extra
        English dirt under it's fingers), god I love this album....

        10: CHARLIE'S ANGELS - "GREATEST HITS VOL 1" - Girl powered glitter pop
        punk - lo-fi Bananarama for Bis fans, 28 of their finest moments

        11: ANGEL CAGE - "SOPHIE MAGIC" - Girl fronted hard edged alt/goth/metal
        from Hole/Pixies/Curve/Babes in Toyland fans

        12: ORGAN RADIO 1: A TASTE OF UK HARDCORE, 16 tracks from
        PULKAS, GLUEBALL, KING PRAWN, LIBERTY 37(TRAVIS INC), PEPPERMAN

        13: ORGAN RADIO 2:MORE UK 'CORE over an hour of hardcore, punk and metal
        from CYNICAL SMILE, FLS, MEDULLA NOCTE. ASSERT, DBH, APPLECORE

        14: ORGAN RADIO 8 - 70 Minute comp featuring CARDIACS, MAP,
        SCHULTE/ERIKSSON, SACK TRICK, MUY FEO, RHATIGAN, INAURA, GOG MAGOG,
        CHARLIE’S ANGELS, PURA VIDA and more -

        15: ORGAN RADIO 9 - BEATMOLLS, MOGUL, REMOTE CONTROL, T.F.M
        (GABBA/TECHN0 built totally out of Cardiacs samples!) & lots more

        16: ORGAN RADIO 10 CD featuring STOOPI, RAGING SPEEDHORN, SLEEPY PEOPLE,
        INIMENTER, CAFFIENE, MOGUL, NEW TOY, PORNORPHANS. BRUTAL DELUXE, HERB
        HEINZ, CUBAN BOYS and more

        17: ORGAN RADIO 12 - 73 Minute CD - KILL2THIS, COPTIC RAIN,
        PORNORPHANS, VACANT STARE, CHARGER, STITCH, MIOCENE, STOOPI, LATCH,
        BREED77, EARTHTONE 9, RAGING SPEEDHORN, CHEESE CAKE TRUCK, CYNICAL
        SMILE, MIND TUITION & SUNLOUNGER, LIGHT OF THE MORNING

        18: ORGAN RADIO 13 - FOUR SLICES JUST BECAUSE 14 tracks, from
        PORNORPHANS (fine dirl fronted goth metal), SUNLOUNGER (see above),
        DOLIUM (Pixies in high heels) & CHEESE CAKE TRUCK (bendy punkoid meth
        rock from System Of A Down/Cardiacs fans) - an EPs worth of tracks from
        each band.

        19: ORGAN RADIO 14 loads of garage punk from SONIC BOOM BOYS, AEROBITCH,
        NO DIRECTION, RHODES, TOMMIE GRIGGZ, THE GEE STRINGS and SUNLOUNGER

        20: ORGAN RADIO 15: LOLLYGAGING - 22 Slices of low
        slung Glam, punk, junk and more, featuring tracks from DNA DOLL, THE
        BLONDES, THE BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE, REMOTE CONTROL, V8 PACK,
        SUPERSHIT 666, BUBBLE, SONIC BOOM BOYS, JOHNNY ZHIVAGO, NEW TOY,
        GAWNIHC, THE GEE STRINGS, GWEN MARS, 7 CYCLES, RHODES, CHEATAHS, KID
        GALAHAD, NO DIRECTION

        21: ORGAN RADIO 16: SMACK MY GORILLA HEAD OFF - 20 Bites of cutting edge
        new/nu metal featuring tracks from CHARGER, VACANT STARE, MIOCENE,
        OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD, SUGARCOMA, P.S.P, SUNLOUNGER, DIE SO FLUID, JOR.
        CAY, CORTIZONE, MEDULLA NOCTE, MAHUMODO, THROUGH THE RED, SKINDRED,
        KHANG, LOST PROPHETS, EVIL KNIEVEL, HELVIS, LANDMINE SPRING

        PLEASE NOTE: These are all promotional versions, you get the full CD
        with all the artwork/booklets and such, however they come in plastic
        wallets and NOT regular CD cases..

        POSTAGE AND PACKAGING: Prices include P&P within the UK. Postage to
        Europe is 2.00 GBP, postage to rest of the world is 3.00 GBP.

        PAYMENT: Cheques and postal orders payable to "ORGANART" - check in UK
        funds only. Or by far the BEST/QUICKEST way to pay is via PAYPAL - if
        you have an account then make your payment to
        mailorder@... (if you don't then go check out
        paypal.com, it's hte quckest best way to pay for mail over especially
        via the web) - or if you must, then well hidden cash in UK Pounds/Euro
        or US Dollars - one pound = 1.5 dollars/Euro.

        ADDRESS: ORGAN, C/O THE OLD GRAMOPHONE WORKS, 326 KENSAL ROAD, LONDON,
        W10 5BZ, UK.

        Lots more ORG RECORDS/ORGAN/ORGANART.COM news very soon - lots of new
        releases and zine news next time... Map, God Damn Whores, Everything
        Must Go and more... oh yes, thanks to everyone who voted in those Golden
        Organ, the results are up on line...... if you want to know who the best
        band of 2003 were go and have a look

        Have a fine and creative 2004, thanks for all your interest and support
        as we fight our way in to another year in support of underground
        creative music.

        Sean Organ

        www.organart.com - the online home of ORGAN magazine, ORGAN TV and ORG Records