[alternate-view] Rush in Rio screenings in the UK

  • Kenneth Magnusson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2003
      It's been a long time coming, but we're just about there. On Sunday
      the 23rd of November 2003, TNMS Productions, in association with the
      Sanctuary Visual Entertainment presents "Rush In Rio" Promotional
      Movie screenings.

      Details:
      Glasgow: GFT , 12 Rose Street, Glasgow. - Capacity: 142 spaces - Start
      time "11:30"
      Leeds: Hyde Park Picture House, Brudenell Road, Leeds, LS6 1JD.
      Capacity: 320 spaces - Start time 1pm.
      London: Ritzy, Brixton Oval, Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, London SW2
      1JG. Capacity: 179 spaces - Start time 12:45pm (doors at 12:30)
      Birmingham/Crewe: Limelight Club, Hightown, Crewe, CW1 3BP. Capacity:
      200 spaces - Start time 1:00pm

      Cost: FREE*

      Update: As you can see we have now added the Limelight club in Crewe
      to the list, this is the FINAL venue. The Limelight is just a short
      run up the M6 from Birmingham.

      The event is purely a first come first served, however on the day
      itself we will be giving out special tickets, which will entitle you
      to a prize, the winner of which will be announced on Monday the 24th
      at Noon.

      * - Due to circumstances beyond our control (dealing with 2
      continents, 8 organisations and about 100 people), this has only JUST
      all come together today. The main problem we had was that if we were
      to charge for the screenings, then we would have needed a BBFC
      classification, which costs £1400.00, so we are billing these events
      as "FREE". Although the total costs for the screenings is still
      significantly high so donations on the day or before will be
      gratefully received and hopefully if all goes well then TNMS
      Productions will be able to hold future events.
      -------
      Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/
      The Moor at mp3.com - http://www.mp3.com/TheMoor