Laughing Madcaps

  • sydfloydgod
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
      Join the world's largest Syd Barrett fan group here:

      We produce and freely distribute THE Anthology of Syd Barrett
      unreleased material- Have You Got It Yet? Learn more here:
      http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/hygiy/

      Download this set via FTP here:
      http://rokybarrett.tripod.com/laughingmadcapsresources/
    • sydfloydgod
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
        The Laughing Madcaps group is alive and well. It has moved here:

        One thing, if you do not want messages delivered to your in-box, but
        still want to hear about upcoming CD's we produce, please select
        Special Notices, under Message Delivery, when you join. Special
        Notices WILL ONLY be used to send messages about upcoming CD's. You
        can expect a message once every few months. We will not be sending
        out mass mailings off Outlook anymore to tell you about the CD's. For
        your information, Daily Digest will put all the messages for one day
        into one email. Individual Emails will deliver all messages right to
        your in-box. No Email means that you must read everything off the
        group's message board. Again, the Special Notices will ONLY be used
        to tell you about upcoming CD's.

        Come join us! We're all there! I'm there, Steve's there, Mark Jones
        is there, Victor is there, Dewey is there, all the old friends are
        there. Join us!

        Kiloh

        "You remember what I said about the shadow of the pyramid, that we
        need to look beyond the pyramid, into the shadow, to find the truth.
        I have been doing this."

        Tommy Hall,
        October, 2003