Autographed Phil CD for Cystic Fibrosis
- Phil has graciously donated a signed Testify CD to be raffled-off at our 2nd
Annual Cystic Fibrosis Gala in Reading, Pennsylvania on February 15th. (I'm
involved in this event because my 6 year-old niece has CF.) 100% of all
money raised will go directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for research
in finding a cure for this terminal disease.
Like last year, I realize most of you will not be able to attend this event,
so I'm making some of the "celebrity autographed items" available to anyone.
Here are the items - in no particular order!:
(All autographs are authentic...all photos suitable for framing.)
1. Phil Collins - autographed "Testify" CD.
2. Sting - autographed black and white photo. (signed in silver ink against
black background - nice).
3. Jeff Lynne (ELO & Traveling Wilburys fame) - autographed "ELO - Zoom Tour
4. Pat Metheny Group - autographed 20x12 "Speaking Of Now" poster (signed by
all 6 band members).
5. Gloria Estefan - autographed 1998 "Gloria!" CD.
6. Barbra Streisand - autographed photo.
7. Leann Rimes - autographed photo.
8. Alan Jackson - autographed photo.
9. Carl Anderson (Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar) - autographed solo CD &
10. Simon Apple - autographed 'Toybox' CD, shirt, sweatshirt, unreleased
2002 pre-production CD.
11. Jimmy Buffett - autographed photo.
12. Fred Couples (pro golfer) - autographed photo.
13. Dick Vitale ('legendary' basketball commentator) - autographed book,
video & photo.
14. Joe Gibbs (NASCAR owner/former pro football coach) - autographed Joe
Gibbs Racing video.
15. Muhammed Ali - autographed photo.
16. Kevin Harvick (NASCAR driver)- autographed photo & 2 biography cards.
17. Pete Rose - autographed card.
18. Mia Hamm (pro soccer player) - autographed photo.
19. Dennis Leary (comedian/actor) - autographed photo.
20. Norm Abrams (This Old House) - autographed photo.
21. Aaron Mckie (Philadelphia 76ers) - autographed photo.
22. Todd MacCulloch (Philadelphia 76ers) - autographed photo.
23. Phil Mickelson (pro golfer) - autographed visor.
The cost of raffle tickets are:
2 for $5
5 for $10
12 for $20
35 for $50
You can buy as many tickets as you want, and you can also divide the tickets
however you want by putting them on several items. (For example - buy 12
tickets: put 6 on Phil's item, 3 on Sting, 2 on Jeff Lynne, 1 on Pat Metheny
Group.) Each item will have its own individual drawing - these items are not
I can only accept US funds - sorry!! :-(
Make all checks or money orders payable to:
"Cystic Fibrosis Foundation"
Send cash at your own risk - If you're out of the US, please make sure it's
I must receive all orders by Feb 10th.
c/o Simon Apple
PO Box 91
Wernersville, PA 19565
Along with your order, please make sure you state exactly what items you
want & how you want your tickets divided. Also include your name/street
address & email so I can contact you, or send you the item(s), if you have
won. Winners will be notified Feb 16th or 17th.
If you have any questions, please email me privately at Jeff@...
For further info, the website for this Feb 15th event is:
Lastly, I realize there are so many charitable causes to contribute to, and
it's certainly understandable if you are tapped-out on your "charitable
contributions". However, if you are able to contribute anything, it would be
sincerely appreciated. Whether you win an item or not, ALL of your money
will go to CF research.
Thank you very much for your time and generosity!!
P.S. Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a genetic, life-shortening disease which
affects the lungs, digestive system, sinuses & much more. Despite scientific
breakthroughs, a cure has not been found. But, with financial support for
research, it is our hope that all children and young adults with CF will
have a greater opportunity for a brighter, healthier tomorrow.