Autographed Phil CD for Cystic Fibrosis

  • Simon Apple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Phil has graciously donated a signed Testify CD to be raffled-off at our 2nd
      Annual Cystic Fibrosis Gala in Reading, Pennsylvania on February 15th. (I'm
      involved in this event because my 6 year-old niece has CF.) 100% of all
      money raised will go directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for research
      in finding a cure for this terminal disease.

      Like last year, I realize most of you will not be able to attend this event,
      so I'm making some of the "celebrity autographed items" available to anyone.

      Here are the items - in no particular order!:
      (All autographs are authentic...all photos suitable for framing.)

      1. Phil Collins - autographed "Testify" CD.
      2. Sting - autographed black and white photo. (signed in silver ink against
      black background - nice).
      3. Jeff Lynne (ELO & Traveling Wilburys fame) - autographed "ELO - Zoom Tour
      Live" DVD.
      4. Pat Metheny Group - autographed 20x12 "Speaking Of Now" poster (signed by
      all 6 band members).
      5. Gloria Estefan - autographed 1998 "Gloria!" CD.
      6. Barbra Streisand - autographed photo.
      7. Leann Rimes - autographed photo.
      8. Alan Jackson - autographed photo.
      9. Carl Anderson (Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar) - autographed solo CD &
      autographed photo.
      10. Simon Apple - autographed 'Toybox' CD, shirt, sweatshirt, unreleased
      2002 pre-production CD.
      11. Jimmy Buffett - autographed photo.
      12. Fred Couples (pro golfer) - autographed photo.
      13. Dick Vitale ('legendary' basketball commentator) - autographed book,
      video & photo.
      14. Joe Gibbs (NASCAR owner/former pro football coach) - autographed Joe
      Gibbs Racing video.
      15. Muhammed Ali - autographed photo.
      16. Kevin Harvick (NASCAR driver)- autographed photo & 2 biography cards.
      17. Pete Rose - autographed card.
      18. Mia Hamm (pro soccer player) - autographed photo.
      19. Dennis Leary (comedian/actor) - autographed photo.
      20. Norm Abrams (This Old House) - autographed photo.
      21. Aaron Mckie (Philadelphia 76ers) - autographed photo.
      22. Todd MacCulloch (Philadelphia 76ers) - autographed photo.
      23. Phil Mickelson (pro golfer) - autographed visor.

      The cost of raffle tickets are:
      2 for $5
      5 for $10
      12 for $20
      35 for $50
      You can buy as many tickets as you want, and you can also divide the tickets
      however you want by putting them on several items. (For example - buy 12
      tickets: put 6 on Phil's item, 3 on Sting, 2 on Jeff Lynne, 1 on Pat Metheny
      Group.) Each item will have its own individual drawing - these items are not
      grouped together.

      I can only accept US funds - sorry!! :-(

      Make all checks or money orders payable to:
      "Cystic Fibrosis Foundation"

      Send cash at your own risk - If you're out of the US, please make sure it's
      EXTREMELY concealed!
      I must receive all orders by Feb 10th.

      Send to:
      Jeff Miller
      c/o Simon Apple
      PO Box 91
      Wernersville, PA 19565

      Along with your order, please make sure you state exactly what items you
      want & how you want your tickets divided. Also include your name/street
      address & email so I can contact you, or send you the item(s), if you have
      won. Winners will be notified Feb 16th or 17th.

      If you have any questions, please email me privately at Jeff@...

      For further info, the website for this Feb 15th event is:
      www.cfvalentinesgala.org

      Lastly, I realize there are so many charitable causes to contribute to, and
      it's certainly understandable if you are tapped-out on your "charitable
      contributions". However, if you are able to contribute anything, it would be
      sincerely appreciated. Whether you win an item or not, ALL of your money
      will go to CF research.
      Thank you very much for your time and generosity!!

      God bless,
      Jeff Miller

      P.S. Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a genetic, life-shortening disease which
      affects the lungs, digestive system, sinuses & much more. Despite scientific
      breakthroughs, a cure has not been found. But, with financial support for
      research, it is our hope that all children and young adults with CF will
      have a greater opportunity for a brighter, healthier tomorrow.

      www.simonapple.com