prog-nose

  • danny_prog_nose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hello proggers,
      One year ago, we started a new site to promote our beloved
      progressive rock music in Belgium. As this site was in dutch, we
      never made this public to you.
      For our first anniversary, we started an english version of our
      site. So now you can all read and enjoy our newspage reviews of the
      latest releases and older CD's and our concert agenda.
      Our URL www.prog-nose.com
      Come and have a look.
      We also started two mailing lists. One for those who just wanna
      receive a mail about the latest updates and one for sharing thoughts
      about our kind of music amongst other members of the list.
      The addresses to become a member are on our site or if you want them
      right now:

      Claude 'Clayreon' Bosschem
      Co-Webmaster Progressive Rock E-zine Prog-Nose
      http://www.prog-nose.com
      e-mail: clayreon@...

      Danny
      e-mail: danny@...